General Terms & Conditions
Pricing is effective through December 2017 or until a new catalogue is distributed. Prices do not include shipping or applicable taxes. All prices are subject to change without notice, due to factors beyond our control.
We offer complete custom kit capabilities to meet any price point. We can guide you through building a safety kit to meet any budget or need. Call your representative for a quotation. Pricing on custom quotations is valid for 30 days from date issued.
Terms and Conditions
• First time orders are pre-paid only. MasterCard, Visa and American Express are accepted. Net 30 day terms may be established for subsequent orders based on credit approval.
• Note: We will await receipt of payment for past due balances before releasing order into production. Please ensure your account is current in order to avoid production delays.
• All orders must be received in writing via fax or email.
• Please submit orders to firstname.lastname@example.org and art to email@example.com
• Prices and availability are subject to change without notice, due to factors beyond our control. Please confirm pricing and inventory prior to submitting your order.
The most up-to-date pricing can be found at Justincasepromo.com.
• Order Confirmations will be e-mailed within 24 hours of receiving your order.
Note: If you do not receive a confirmation please call to verify that we have received your PO.
• Paper/Electronic Proofs are provided for every order, including repeat orders, at no charge. Orders will remain on hold pending receipt of dated and signed approval. Total responsibility for design, accuracy and imprint colour lies with the customer when a paper proof is approved.
• Substitutions. We reserve the right to substitute products comparable in price and design for those shown in the catalogue.
• Changes to Orders must be received in writing via fax or email.
• Catalogue Quantity Imprinted Orders:Allow 5 – 7 business days from receiptof purchase order , approved paper proof and credit approval (if required). Lead times are quoted based on stock availability.
• Catalogue Quantity Blank Orders will ship within 48 hours. Larger kits may require more time.
• Rush services are available upon request. Please call your representative
• Submit artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Electronic artwork is required.
• PC format, in EPS (vector format),ai, .cdr
• All text converted to curves/outlines
• Brilliant Print Heat Transfer can be a standard geometric shape or a kiss cut (traced) shape of logo itself. It.requires a background shape and colour and will have an approximate 1/8” white border.
For best results, we recommend that the background colour be different from the product colour. If background colour isn’t specified, we will default to white.
Maximum imprint area is 40 square inches (circle/oval: 5” diameter max.; square: 4” x 4” max.; rectangle: 3” x 7” max.)
• 4 Colour Process Custom Logo Inserts require high resolution images with 300 dpi or higher
• Full Wrap & Multiple Colour Imprints Some products and some logos may not be suitable for full wrap imprinting or multiple colour imprints and must be approved by our art department.
• Artwork charges will apply to artwork that is non-camera ready or submitted in low resolution formats (such as .jpeg or .gif ).
Artwork is billable at: $100.00(V) per hour.
• Artwork cleanup, touch-ups, typesetting and resizing is free.
• Please compress large files (over 2 MB)
• All prices include one colour imprint, engraving, Brilliant Print Heat Transfer
• Add $50.00(V) Set-up Charge per imprint/engraving/Brilliant Print Heat Transfer/location. Debossing Die Charge: $112.50(V).
• Refer to Imprinting Guide for additional imprinting methods, information and charges.
• Repeat Orders Set-up Charge is $40.00(V)per imprint/engraving/Brilliant Print Heat Transfer/ location. No charge repeat set-up for Debossing. Please supply our original confirmation/job number along with your new purchase order number. Imprint must remain exactly per your previous order. All other charges apply.
• PMS Colour Match will be as close as possible with no additional charge. The PMS system is standard for process printing on white substrate products only. Exact matches cannot be guaranteed as colours may vary with printing process, colour of the material being printed and surface.
• Ink and Copy Changes within an order add $35.00(V). Absolute minimum is 50% of first column quantity.
Less Than Minimum Orders
• Less than minimum charge of $50.00(V) plus regular set-up charge will apply for imprinted orders.
• Absolute minimum is 50% of the first quantity or $300(R) value, whichever is greater.
• Selected products are sold as BLANK GOODS ONLY, such as “Create-Your-Own” safety components. Minimum order value for blank goods only is $300.00(R), regardless of listed minimum quantity. Blank Goods Only can be mixed and matched to arrive at the minimum order value.
• Printable Products are also available as blank goods at minimum catalogue quantities at end quantity pricing. If quantity is less than minimum column quantity, first column quantity price or $300(R) value will apply, whichever is greater .
• Most Blank Goods are shipped in their original packaging. A labour charge will apply if a repack is required.
• Blank goods usually ship next day, depending on when the order is received.
Over/Under Runs & Exact Quantities
• We reserve the right to ship + / - 5% on each order. If exact quantities are required, an exact quantity charge of $50.00(V) will apply. Note: You must specify exact quantities on your purchase order.
Returns & Cancellations
• Returns and cancellations must be submitted in writing via fax or email, within 30 days of receipt of goods.
• If returning goods, a Return Authorization Number will be issued. Returns will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number.
• If an order is cancelled prior to production, there will be a $25.00(V) cancellation fee. If production has begun, you will be billed for all costs incurred plus the $25.00(V) cancellation fee.
• Sample requests must be submitted via fax or email.
• Random imprinted samples or blank samples are available at EQP. Note: Obusforme and First Aid are non-returnable and non-refundable.
• Spec Samples are available at EQP plus $50.00(V) Set-up . Price includes a 1 colour, 1 location screen print. Additional running charges are $0.80(V) per colour/ location. For additional imprinting methods, please see our Imprinting Guide. If an order is placed within 30 days using the same artwork, the $60.00(V) set-up charge(s) will waived.
• Pre-Production Samples are samples that are prepared once an order is received and will be billed at EQP plus any applicable set-up or run charges. If the pre-production sample is approved, you will only be billed once for the set-up charge(s). Run charges will apply.
• 3D Virtual Samples are created quickly and at no charge upon request.
• Distributor Self-Promotions are restricted to sales aids for our distributors and must carry the distributor’s logo or name only. Self-promotions are available to distributors at EQP less 10% on all products except Moist Towelettes and clearance product. Self-promotions may not be available during holiday season due to increased factory activity.
• We will insert customer-supplied goods upon request. A run charge of $0.83(R) per item will apply. Complicated insertions may cost more.
• Production will not begin until customersupplied inserts are received.
• Additional production time may be required, dependent on quantity and components.
• FOB Buffalo, NY
• Orders will be shipped ‘Best Way’ determined by the manufacturer, unless otherwise specified.
• Goods lost or damaged after leaving our facilities are the responsibility of the courier company.
• For special handling requests (i.e. labels, palletizing) call factory.
• Split shipments: add $10.00(V) per location after the first, plus freight charges.
• Drop Shipments: add $10.00(V) per location, after the first, plus freight charges. Add one to three days to standard lead time for drop shipments up to 10 locations. For more than 10, please call factory for lead time and charges. For shipments exceeding 10 locations, an electronic file of addresses must accompany order.
• Justincase® reserves the right to discontinue any product or service or to substitute items of equal or greater value due to availability, without previous notice. Colours may vary slightly from website images. Prices are subject to change.
• All items are warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one year from date of shipment. The warranty is limited to repairing or replacing the product and shall not apply if a product has been damaged, modified, or altered in any way after receipt of shipment.
• All designs, artwork & logos shown in this catalogue are for purposes of illustrating the type & quality of imprinted products available from Justincase®, and are not intended to represent any endorsement of Justincase® product/service.
• Justincase® will not use imprinted product for marketing materials if so advised. By submitting order and artwork to Justincase®, the customer represents that the use or display of artwork will not violate any applicable laws or client restrictions.
Hazardous Goods Storage & Shipping
• Store kits containing TiteSeal® or other tire sealants, and/or WD-40®, and/or Prestone® De-Icer, outside the passenger area of the vehicle, preferably in the trunk or secured in the spare tire well. Do not expose to direct sunlight or to temperatures exceeding 50 C / 122 F.
• Kits containing these items must ship via ground courier only.
Note: Contents/colours may vary slightly from images shown. Justincase® reserves the right to discontinue any product/service or substitute product of equal or greater value due to availability, without previous notice.